The 38th National Sports Collectors Convention will be held July 26-30, 2017 at the Donald E Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont IL
A limited number of dealer booths are currently still available.
To request dealer booth space, please click the below.
Payment can be mailed or faxed to the National Office.
If you are going to mail your payment, make your check payable to the 38th National and mail with the dealer contract to:
National Sports Collectors Convention P.O. Box 1031 Edison, NJ 08818
If you are paying by credit, fax the contract and credit card authorization to 732-790-1265. Click below for the credit card payment form. Please contact Megan in the National Office if you have questions.
You can email her at NSCCOffice@aol.com or call 732-735-6683.
To File Your NJ Sales Tax Return for the 2016 National
Click this link, Enter your Tax ID and Business Name, then complete ST50 for the 3rd quarter of 2016
NJ Registration Form
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTERING FOR NEW JERSEY BUSINESS LICENSE
The NJ Division of Taxation requires every show promoter to provide a list of businesses exhibiting at shows. Each exhibitor at the National is responsible for registering and filing a NJ Sales Tax return following the show. If you currently have a valid NJ Business License and file regular NJ Sales Tax Returns, there is no need to apply again. Simply include all applicable sales made at the National in your monthly or quarterly return. If you need to register your business, we can provide you with the necessary form to register your business through the NJ Division of Taxation. Send the form to the address shown below and NOT to the address on the form. We have set up a special registration desk within the department for the National.
Please print out the form attached and follow the instructions below. Please use the form shown as we have filled in some of the standard information which is required. Leave any other fields not listed below blank.
- Item B – Enter either your Federal Employer Identification Number or your Social Security Number (whichever is applicable to your business).
- Item C – Enter your Company Name if you are a corporation, LLC, LLP, LP or non-profit; otherwise enter your name.
- Item D – Enter the Name you do business under
- Items E & F – Enter the home location of your business and/or your mailing address if different.
- Item G – Enter the date your business began operating
- Item H– Enter the type of business entity
- Item M – Enter the date your business was formed, state of incorporation
- Ownership Detail – Enter Name, Social Security number, Home Address and % of ownership for all principals for your business.
- Item 25 (page 3 of form) – Provide Contact information for the person who is responsible for filing the return and a signature of an owner, partner or officer.
When the form is completed, mail all pages to:
Jason Neimester NSCC Business Registration Form NJ Division of Taxation 1915 New Road Northfield NJ 08225
We suggest you keep a copy of the application for your records.
Click below to view the floor plan for the 2017 National Sports Collectors Convention in Chicago, Illinois